Monday, May 17, 2010

This one is for the birds




Here are some of my bird captures. There was a time when I pursued wildlife with a different piece of equipment but I find this is much more rewarding.


This one of a ruffed grouse was taken in our backyard.

American Tree Sparrow:


Bald Eagle (I've also printed this in B&W).

Egret, taken on a Florida trip.

Gannets with chicks (Cape St. Mary's Bird Sanctuary, NL).

Taken at North Rustico, PE (I like this in B&W as well).



A hawk that was residing at Hope Swinamer's "Hope for Wildlife", Seaforth, NS. Ms. Swinamer is well known for her resuce of injured animals and birds and finding homes for those that cannot be released back into the wild.

Taken on a very grey day in Shubie Park, Dartmouth, NS. 

Enough for one post - will publish more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment